We’re changing lives daily at Lebanon LIFE Center
And helping seniors live happily at home longer.
Welcome to a devoted care center where loved ones are offered everything they need to stay healthy and safe, living independently in their homes. This fun and friendly Albright LIFE center of Lebanon provides a comfortable setting with exceptional healthcare support services to bring seniors the highest quality of life. Each day, participants are safely transported to the LIFE center where a team of passionate caregivers, therapists and clinicians await to support each individual’s needs while encouraging socialization in an all in one inviting, and positive location. Most participants attend the LIFE center two to three days per week and enjoy time with their families on off-days and weekends.
The support caregivers need.
The attention loved ones deserve.
- Transportation door through door
- Nutritious home-style lunches served at the Center
- Medication management and on-site physician
- On call 24-hour LIFE nurse staff
- Engaging cognitive and physical wellness activities
- Outings, special programming, entertainment
Crafts, Wii Bowling, Chair exercises
- Reduced out of pocket expenses and co-pays for ER and Physician visits
- The LIFE Center is open 8 – 4:30 M-F
- Most participants attend the LIFE center two to three days per week and enjoy time with their families on off-days and weekends.
The Albright LIFE Difference outshines
traditional Adult Day Care
“Now that we’ve found Albright LIFE, I can leave for work and know my mother is well cared for and having fun, too.”
Seniors often lose track and skip medications.
Seniors often skip meals and eat less healthy on their own.
Seniors often forego medical attention due to lack of transportation or costly co-pays.
At Albright LIFE
We provide full medication oversight by certified nurses.
We serve a hot noon meal and healthy snacks each day.
We have an on-site certified physician and provide transportation to other medical/lab appointments.
Quick Eligibility Look
We can help you with eligibility or enrollment for your loved one.
Must be 55 years or older
Lives safely in the community of the
Lebanon LIFE center
Meets eligibility from the Area Agency on Aging